May 12, 2009

Acrylic Album

During the scrapbook retreat, I worked on an acrylic album that was inspired by the work of Tina Sutton and Jennifer Bennett. One of the best benefits of being a consultant is all the artwork inspiration I have access to. If you are interested in creating an album, join me for a workshop on June 12th 7 p.m. You have your choice of "themes" for your album. I have a travel album, made by my cruise secret sister, Tina Sutton, and a couple of Christmas albums. Let me know if you want to attend.




Made using the CTMH Day Dream My Reflections Paper and Stickease.





Made with the CTMH Evensong My Reflections Paper Packet.




Made by Tina Sutton, using Vintage Travel My Reflections Paper Pack from CTMH.

To see more pages of the albums, visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment