January 18, 2010

Family Birthday Book

Ever forgotten a birthday?  Keeping track of birthdays can be hard sometimes.  This small 3 ring binder with a page for each month is beautiful and functional.  Created using the Veranda Level 1 paper packet, My Creations 3 Ring Binder, Antique Copper Mini Medley, and Today's Date Acrylic, Confidential, and Save the Date Acrylix stamp sets.  The lettering on the cover is from the stickease included in the kit and is used throughout for more embellishing.

Create this 5x7 mini book with me on Saturday February 6th at 3 p.m.  The cost for all the supplies is $25 (includes shipping and tax).  Order your kit by January 28th (contact me to RSVP for workshop) to assure its arrival!  If you are not able to make it to the workshop, when you order the supplies, I will send you the cutting guide to create your own book.  I am looking forward to filling my book with birthdays...and hopefully this will help me be less forgetful. 








No comments:

Post a Comment