March 11, 2010

March Madness Deal or early access to Studio J.

I was first introduced to Studio J last summer.  Then in November, I got to play with the program and December received my first layouts made in Studio J.  Since then, I have had the opportunity to really try it out, scrapbook photos that I wasn't sure would ever get in a book, and photos that were just taken and I didn't want to wait to print them! 

If you are interested in Studio J, as a customer, you will have the opportunity to use it later this spring.  BUT, if you are like Veruca Salt and want it now...and even better, at a 22% discount, you can have it!  Just ask me how to become a consultant with Studio J access.  And with the purchase of 10 layouts a month, you will easily maintain your quarterly minimums.  This month, you will also get all four stamp of the month sets from the Summer Idea book...before me!  This sounds like a March Madness deal to me! 

Here are a couple of recent layouts I have made.



This Halloween paper packet is only available on Studio J.  So much fun for those spooky photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment