May 20, 2010

Home Again!

Last weekend, I hosted a scrapbooking retreat at Camp Casey on Whidbey Island.  My absence here has been due to the prep and time at the retreat which was worth every minute.  To get away with awesome ladies, have time to scrapbook at leisure, the gorgeous weather, walks on the beach and much more, was refreshing.
 

Here is a Studio J layout that I created from photos taken on a walk on Friday morning.  I came back into the crop room, sat down with my laptop and started creating.  Today I fixed up a couple of loose ends but in under 30 minutes total, here it is.  Just a taste of a great weekend.

Have you tried Studio J yet?  If not, go here and play!  It is easy to get started and there is no cost to until you are ready to order your prints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment