August 04, 2010

Two, Four, Six, Eight...Website Sale



We want to show how much we appreciate you! And to do so, we are bringing a Special with SUPER deals to you for 8 days only. From on August 4 at 9 am (MDT) through August 11, while supplies last, you can purchase selected My Stickease® assortments for only $2, My Reflections® Level 1 kits for only $4, and My Reflections® Level 2 paper packets for only $6 on MyCTMH® website And, you can earn the August stamp of the month with your purchase!
All sale items are available while supplies last for up to 8 days. With our large variety of Level 1, Level 2, and My Stickease® products to choose from, everyone can get something they love! Happy shopping!
 
Want a list of items on sale or photos of items on sale?  Email me here and I will send you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment