April 29, 2011

Close to My Heart bring the "You & Me" Kit for 2011 National Scrapbooking Month


You are going to love this kit!  I have finished my pages...just need to add the photos and then I will post them as well.  In the meantime, you are going to want to know how you can get your hands on this kit.

Beginning May 1st through May 31st, you can get this kit three different ways:

  • Sign up to be a CTMH consultant.  During the month of May the kit is half price, that means over $300 worth of product for $65.  This is an amazing deal and in addition, you get the You & Me Kit free.  You can sign up by going straight to my website or if you would like further information, please feel free to contact me (425-398-5410). 

  • Purchase the You & Me kit for $15 (that more than half off the retail price) when you purchase a minimum of $50 in CTMH products.  Get your kit by going to my website and placing your order.  When you are finished, you will be prompted to select the kit at the $15 price.  I can also help you with your order when you contact me (425-398-5410). 

  • Finally, you can purchase the kit outright for $34.95.  Visit my website and place your order. When you are finished, you will be prompted to select the kit at the $34.95 price. I can also help you with your order when you contact me (425-398-5410).
Now, you may want to know about the fabulous content in this kit.  Well, new to the CTMH collection, this kit contains:
•1- D size ($22.95 value) "You & Me" Stamp Set


•1 - 12" x 12" Colonial White Cardstock

•6 - 12" x 12" B&T (Patterned Paper) Duos (New Cardstock Weight!)

•1 - 6" x 9" You & Me Irresistibles Chipboard Die Cut Sheet

•1 yd. Chocolate Striped Ribbon

•1 pkg. Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems

•1 - Full-Color Cutting and Instruction Guide



Watch for future posts with my artwork as well as a card workshop that you can make with this kit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment