July 18, 2011

Convention was an blissful summer event!

One the way home from the airport Saturday night, I asked Jeff what the temperature was outside and he said it read "you are not in California anymore."  Yes, California was beautiful, Disney was fabulous, and convention was incredible.  The girls drove the cars of Autotopia endlessly!  It was the favorite.  And although I am not in California anymore, I am living off the wonderful week we did have in California!

There are so many new exciting Close to My Heart products and programs to share, I am not sure where to start.  But, I think I will start with the pairing of Cricut and Close to My Heart.  Ideal for stamping and die-cutting, the exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut® Art Philosophy collection will be available August 1st! This collection includes a Cricut® cartridge with 700 shapes, ranging from elegant rosettes and lace to trendy gift boxes and banners, chosen by Jeanette herself, and three coordinating D-size My Acrylix stamp sets and three sets of Dimensional Elements (9" × 12" sheets). The stamp images and Dimensional Elements coordinate perfectly with the images from the cartridge making it so easy to quickly create fabulous artwork. The entire collection is available for only $99!




Do you own a cricut?  Are you in the market for a die cutting machine to use in your creative projects?  Then this is for you!

You have a couple of different ways to get this new kit:

1) The collection is available August 1. You can email your pre-order to michele@therowleys.us (when you include your address I’ll send you a copy of the new Idea Book). And we now can offer Hostess Rewards for every order over $150. So if you add a few other items, you can also get at least $25 in rewards.

2) Host a party! When your party total reaches $250 or more, you will be able to get the bundle as a half price item – so you can get the Cricut Cartridge for less than $50!!!! And you’ll get at least $40 in Hostess Rewards.  Email me today to set a date for your gathering.  I will bring my cricut and show you how!

3) OR you can join Close to My Heart as a consultant for only $99, get an amazing kit of new products and  supplies, and then order the Cricut Cartridge from yourself at a great discount. I’d love to have you join the Evergreen Memories team. Email me for more details!

Want to see more?  Take a look at this video! And then contact me to order yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment