August 31, 2011

Getting into Mischief

Update October 12th:  Linking up with Someday Crafts today!

One of the new paper packets is called "Mischief".  At first glance, it seems perfect for Halloween.  That it is.  But thinking outside of the box, it is also great for heirloom photos, fall events and even graduation.  So far, I have been sticking to the Halloween theme and have been have lots of fun.

My first project was this witch's hat.  It was a paper mache hat from the "other Michael's".  I covered it and then decorated it with rolled roses and flourishes from ART.  Then to add a little sparkle, I used our new silver glitz glitter gel and bling assortment.  I am thrilled with how it turned out and it will be the project for our October Papercraft workshop.  Watch the calendar below for the details if you would like to make this for your home decor or party center piece. 




Stay tuned for the wreath decoration and even some additions to the candle!

No comments:

Post a Comment