October 27, 2011

An Incredible Deal

You can be a part of the excitement and get more!  $400 worth of goodies for only $99.  
New Consultants who enroll for $99 with Close To My Heart between October 1-31, 2011, will receive one FREE* New Consultant Kit add-on collection! 
Each of the three add-on collections is priced at $40 and has a retail value of $80 -$130, so this is an incredible deal!
(*Shipping/handling is free on add-on collections. US tax will be charged on the retail price of $40.)
 

Enroll today for $99 and you start with the basic consultant kit packed with product and business essentials worth over $280.  Then choose one of the add on collections below for this special. 
Roxie Add On Collection 
Create sparkling artwork with these brilliant products.  Over $80 in retail value. 

Elemental Add-On Collection
It's elemental, my dear Watson:  You'll love  your artwork.  This add-on is valued over $80 as well.

Studio J Add-On Collection
Memberships include incredible benefits.  Over $130 in retail value. 

What will you choose? 

 
From My Acrylix® decorative stamps to My Reflections® scrapbooking kits to inspirational how-to programs like Originals,® the benefits of creativity with Close To My Heart are easy to see. But did you know the business rewards for Close To My Heart Consultants are just as exciting?

 
The financial benefits of being a Close To My Heart Consultant are among the most rewarding in the industry.

As a Consultant, I enjoy:

 
  •  22% immediate commission-a leading competitor only offers 20%!
  •  A three-month quick start program, Straight To The Top, where new Consultants can earn $100 or more in FREE product in addition to monthly sales commissions
  • Support from my team and upline to create an independent business that suits me

  
To support my business success, Close To My Heart offers Consultants:

 
  • E-commerce capabilities
  •  Two beautiful Idea Books each year, available so inexpensively that you can literally give them away
  •  Industry-leading training programs, conference calls, and online training and reference materials
  •  Complete workshop and Home Gathering projects provided monthly through Gatherings & Workshops on the Go 
  •  Yearly Convention with creative and business training and inspiration

 
There's no better time or opportunity to get paid for doing the things you love. Embark on a rewarding new career today! For more information on Close To My Heart's incredible business opportunity, contact me today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment