February 29, 2012

Footloose Scrapbook Workshop

Wow, March came fast and we even had an extra day in February this year.  Well this weekend is my Footloose Scrapbook workshop and I am excited to share one of the four double page layouts we will do!  (Take a look at my calendar below for more details.)

012

Taken from the Spring/Summer 2012  Idea Book, page 12 I created this layout with its companion page shown below.  It was so much fun to play with the new product!  The banner was created using the chipboard banners.  These come with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge package or you can purchase them separately here

014

I used the cartridge to cut the coordinating banner pieces, letters, stars, tab and rectangle “medallion” shape on the left pages.  The large stars are stamps using the coordinating stamp from the Art Philosophy Cricut package.  Did you know, the package also contains three stamps sets that are only available with the cartridge and are full of coordinating Cricut cuts?   Such a great deal.  And in the month of March, you can get the entire package for FREE as part of your consultant kit.  Read here for more information. 

015

I love these photos of my nephew, taken by my SIL.  His eyes are so amazingly clear and he is playing “plant eating dinosaur” as he runs through the sprinkler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment