March 09, 2012

Potential: March Stamp of the Month

The stamp of the month is titled Potential.  Don’t you just love the name!  Motivating!    Anyway, here is what I have created using Potential. 

101

I created the bag using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for a gal who is planning to join my team! I thought the “Anything is possible” sentiment was perfect.

102

This card is a challenge reward for my team members who participated in week three.  Again, I used the AP Cricut cartridge for the flowers, flourishes and the sentiment shape.  I just love that cartridge. 

121

MarchSOTM

Want to see more with this set?  Follow this blog hop of talented consultants.  And remember, this stamp set can be purchased for $17.95 only during the month of March and for $5 with a $50 purchase!  Contact me to order yours today. 

1 comment: