August 29, 2012

Aaaauuuggussst….There it goes!

Is your month flying by as fast as mine?  Wow!  But it was a great month, when I look back I can’t believe all that we did. 
  • A couple of days at the cabin
  • A week long mission trip with our church
  • A week with a horse at the fair
  • A soccer tournament
  • A little back to school shopping
You will soon see lots of scrapbook pages featuring these events. 
Until then, I just want to say I am looking forward to getting back to my classes, workshops and stamping clubs.  There are many new products sitting here and are begging me to “come out and play.”  Or maybe that is “stay in and play.” 
IdeaBook-Cover[1]
Here’s the new Idea Book.  If you haven’t got yours yet, give me a jingle and we will make plans to meet up.  Or, join me for an Idea Book Review on Saturday September 14th.  Details will follow in my newsletter. 
Hope you have had a great summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment