January 03, 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope you have had safe, healthy and blessed holidays this season.  I am starting off my new year blogging about the Happy Valentine Stamp of the Month.  This stamp set is $17.95 OR $5 with a minimum order of $50. 

words and definitions_OL

0113_SOM[1]

I have a small confession to make, I sold my copy in November to a customer who needed it right then…so I haven’t even had a copy to play with.  BUT, I have been through this blog hop and seen all the beautiful artwork created by the talented consultants.  In addition, many of the participants show different ways to color in the image including our new markers, pearl paint, heat embossing, and using mini pearls to highlight the center of the flower.  Don’t let my lack of artwork deter your plans to get and play with this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment