March 05, 2013

What do you do?

This is a question I hear from people and often have stammered in my answer.  But I have decided that what I do is important enough to me, that I want to have an answer that shares my passion.

I teach paper-crafting including the Cricut, photo solutions and memory keeping.  I sell Close to My Heart products which include stamping and scrapbooking supplies, an online scrapbooking tool called Studio J and Cricut cartridges.  AND I mentor a team of creative consultants who share this passion.


My "job" gives me access to coordinating papercrafting products at a discount.  (And pays me more when others buy their products from me.)  Who doesn't love a discount and a little extra cash?




My "job" has given me the opportunity to earn extra cash to pay for horseback riding lessons, decorative painting in my home, AND an all expenses paid Mediterranean Cruise!  Who doesn't love a vacation?















Finally, my "job" has introduced me to a fabulous community of people who laugh, listen, and create with me.  Who doesn't need a good laugh with a supportive group of friends?

If you are interested in a discount, extra cash, a vacation OR a great community of friends, then consider Close to My Heart as a place for you!

Here's a link for more information and below is the starter kit, $49 for over $150 in product.  








No comments:

Post a Comment