May 07, 2013

Dream Pop has arrived!

You may have followed the blog hop last week and seen the creative art done by my team members using the special Dream Pop paper.  If you didn’t, you can start here and take a look. 

This past weekend I was taught a class at my scrapbook retreat and those who were consultants, were able to get the paper packet early so we played with it.  This is just one of the layouts we created. 

Close to My Heart-CTMH-Dream Pop-Gray00

This layout was inspired by Brenda Rose. 

Now I know these colors don’t necessarily POP but I love the mint green with the gray and the texture on the cardstock is beautiful. 

How can you get this paper packet?  With a $35 purchase it is just $10 during the month of May.  Want to get some friends together?  When you are the hostess of a $400 gathering, you get it for FREE!  OR order the Close to My Heart starter kit for $49, and it will be included at part of your kit.  Ask me for more information!  And, when you order this from me, I will include a workshop guide with ideas and projects that you can complete. 

0513_CC_ImageGallery.ashx

Dream Pop Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment