June 20, 2013

Are any of your favorites retiring?

Now is the season when we say good bye to some of our favorite papers, embellishments and tools.  Of course Close to My Heart promises some more great paper crafting supplies to come in the Autumn/Winter idea book. 

But, if there is something special you want or a project you need to finish, now is the time to order!  I will post the retiring list in a tab at the top of my blog.  When you place an order by June 30th, join my “mystery hostess” party and I will enter you in a drawing to win the hostess rewards!  That means $25 in FREE product from Close to My Heart!

This card features the Claire paper packet and Girls Rock stamp set.  Although the stamp set will still be available in the fall, the Claire paper and associated embellishments will retire and are available only “while supplies last.” 

 

ClosetoMyHeart-ctmh-Claire-GirlsRock

No comments:

Post a Comment