July 03, 2013

Join the fun and discount

Close to My Heart has a new starter kit featuring products from the Fall/Winter 2013 idea book.  How can you get new product before August 1st?  How can you get a 22% discount on new product? 

Purchase the starter kit for $49 ($155 in retail value) starting now!  Then, you can order any product, new or past for a 22% discount.  (Including the Cricut Cartridges). 

ConsultantKit-Essentials

Need more information about the starter kit and becoming a consultant?  Visit my FAQ page or contact me directly at michele@therowleys.us

Kit contents:

Includes a Read Me First Letter, Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Books (qty. 3), Hostess Order Forms (qty. 5), Customer Order Forms (qty. 5), Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471), Autumn/Winter 2013 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1125), Petite Perks™ A Touch of Fall Incentive, Stamp Set (W2026), Laughing Lola Complements Dimensional Elements (X7170C), Workshops on the Go® Laughing Lola Scrapbooking Kit (G1065), Reflections® Scrapbook Program(9037), Originals Card Confidence Program® (9036), Black Exclusive Inks®Pad (Z2105), Gypsy Exclusive Inks®Pad (Z2190), My Acrylix®Paisley Perfect Stamp Set (C1556), My Acrylix® Cityscape Stamp Set (C1563), My Acrylix® Swirls Around Stamp Set (D1551), and a 3" X 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006). (Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment