September 04, 2013

Subway meets Puddles

Puddle pads are a fun way to get lots of bright color with a snap.  I take a piece of felt, just about an inch or more larger than the stamp I plan to use, and place it in a shallow dish.  Then I choose reinkers in the colors I want.  In this case, I was visiting a friend and these were the only colors close to what I was looking for so I went with it!  Let the colors “run together” a bit on your pad, and then I ink the stamp and stamp on my paper.  You can reuse the puddle pad as many times as you like and even cover it to keep it moist.  Eventually, the colors will all run together and you will have the color of mud…not necessarily attractive for your projects.  Give it a try!
CTMH-ClosetomyHeart-Subway Tidings-Huntington-Artbooking-Cricut
 

This is one of the cards we will create at the workshop on September 16th.  RSVP by September 14th so I have space for you!  And, don’t forget to invite a friend to join you for a discount on the class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment