March 27, 2014

Pocket Album: Pura Vida Style

As an earner of the Close to My Heart Costa Rica Trip, I was able to participate is a Secret Sister Swap during the trip.  I was spoiled rotten by my secret sister (who happened to also be the one I was gifting).  Her name is Kimberly Deines from Colorado and this is the lovely Pocket Album she created for me.  Can't wait to highlight the special events and memories from the trip in this book.


The cover was created using the Skylark paper packet and Framework Alphabet.  Below, she used a card from the Balloon Ride Picture My Life set as well as cuts from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.

The stamps she used were a gift we were given as earners of the Costa Rica Land Tour.  Pura Vida means "pure life" and is a common greeting and expression in Costa Rica. 

These pockets have cards from the Surf's Up Picture My Life kit.

When you purchase this album, every page includes a pocket.  Kim covered some of these pockets to create a more traditional album page. Above she added 4x6 flip flaps on the right for more photo space.  Below, she created a tag with one of the cards from the Balloon Ride Picture My Life Kit.  You can also see that she used a mini flip flap. 



Thank you Kim for this special album!


No comments:

Post a Comment