May 12, 2014

Timberline and Camper Crazy

I wanted to share a couple more of the Timberline artwork pieces I have created and those I received in the art swap for the Spring 2014 idea book. 

I just love the new set called Camper Crazy.  Do you have a crazy camper in your life?  Are you a crazy camper? 



This card was designed by Eileen Rodriguez.  I changed the papers a bit but the design was cut using elements from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  The inner card slides out and is perfect for stamping a sentiment across the middle since it will be hidden by the little trailer icon.  One of my favorite pieces of the Timberline kit is the zip strip I used to wrap the card.  It is a camping list...one that I need when I am packing! 

Get yourself some Timberline paper and this cute stamp set and create for those campers in your life.  You can purchase these items on my website.  And don't forget, when you have a $50 qualifying purchase, you can get the Nat'l Scrapbook Month paper kit for $5.




1 comment: