July 19, 2014

Week in Review

I have had a fabulous week and it has come to a close with the celebration of Alli's 18th birthday.  She is an amazing girl and has great adventures planned for her future.  Can't wait to see how it all plays out.  But grab your favorite cuppa and lets review the creative part of this past week!

Skylark: Beautiful for all occasions.


We are saying good by to Skylark at the end of this month!  The Picture My Life kit will still be available but if you want full sheets of paper to coordinate with it, now is the time!  Shop here for your Skylark Products. 


Some of my favorite coordinating products that are also retiring include:  

Marathon Results

I love hosting the 20 card Marathon with my downline Meredith!  It is fun to have 15 plus ladies over to create cards and fill up their stash for birthdays, thank you's, and any occasion cards.  You can see the cards we made when you click here, but I will add one here to start your "training" for our next one. 




My Artistic Adventure & A Contest

 The CTMH convention in June was a great celebration, good overdose of inspiration, and a fabulous connection with awesome people!  You can see the video in this post.   And you can win a WOTG of your choice from the new idea book when you "find me" and comment on the time stamp.  Kind of like a Where's Waldo!  And one photo to end the week of me at convention.


And who will join me next year for this fabulous adventure!  I promise CTMH and I will spoil you!

Enjoy your weekend.
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment