August 04, 2014

August Special: Picture Perfection

During the month of August, when you purchase any of the 13 available Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs featured in the 2014–2015 Annual Inspirations idea book at their full retail price of $24.95, you are eligible to add your choice of 1 of 8 qualifying Memory Protectors™ 10-packs for just $3.00! Each Picture My Life scrapbooking program already includes a coordinating 10-pack of Memory Protectors, so when you add your additional 10-pack for only $3.00 you will be well on your way to your own picture-perfect pocket scrapbooking adventure! 



One of my favorite Picture My Life Kits is the new "Chalk It Up" kit.  As a participant in a new product swap, I had the pleasure of playing with this set.  


 I used the cards here on this classic layout as a title for the page "Awesome" and then smaller elements.  The photos that go on this page are from our visit to Hogwarts at Universal Studios.  Because the place is based on the Harry Potter books, I thought a library card would be the perfect journaling block.  I added some background stamping with the Glitter Girl stamp set, some embellishments with Lagoon Shimmer Trim, and Chalk it Up Assortment.  Since there are 2 of each of the large cards and three of the smaller, I was able to cut out some of the elements and raise them with foam tape for more depth.  


In addition to the pocket style scrapbooking these cards were created for, you can do so much more!  I will be featuring the other items from my swap throughout this month. 

If you are interested in learning more about the Picture My Life scrapbooking programs, contact me today for a free consultation.  

The full selection of the Picture My Life kits are shown below!  Which one is favorite?
Surf's Up
Laughing Lola

Balloon Ride

Chalk it up
Chantilly
Avonlea

Seaside

Pear and Partridge

Skylark

Babycakes

For Always

Later Sk8r

Wanderful

Dates: Offer valid August 1, 2014–August 31, 2014 

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment