January 05, 2015

What if....

you could scrapbook all your holiday photos in just a couple of hours with no mess.  Just imagine how it would feel to wrap up your holiday memories and share them in the new year! 

A new limited-time Express Collection is available in Studio J® beginning January 1. The new collection has been designed by our studio artists using the Yuletide Carol paper packet, which is perfect for preserving your memories from this festive time of year. Like our other Express Collections, this limited edition collection will offer you 10 pre-designed layouts, plus a layout designed to give you a first and last page for your album. With a grand total of 65 photo wells, this collection has plenty of room for your favorite photos from the holidays.

 I started mine and completed the first pages in just 20 minutes.  I chose the "home for the holidays" layout, uploaded my photos, dropped them in the photo wells, resizing them just a bit, added my journaling and it was done!  If you click on the photo, you can see a larger image.



Now I know that it is fast, simple and easy but of course, I did a little bit of "editing" to make it my own.  I changed the background paper from Flaxen to Desert Sand, the brads from White to Ruby, and I added the "distressed embellishment" of sanding.  I also changed the lettering to Colonial White in the title and Cocoa in the journaling.  See the difference?  Really, this only took me about an additional 5 minutes.



The collection will only be available through February 28, so be sure to make time in the first part of the year to add your photos and order your layouts to keep the memories fresh for years to come!

FAQ's:

How do I access Studio J?   Visit my website and click on"Products>Studio J Online Scrapbooking>Enter Now".  If you don't have an account, create one so you can save your work. 

How do I learn to use Studio J?  Close to My Heart has provided several videos for beginners.  You can access these on my website here.  Or, I am happy to give you a 30 minute tutorial in person or over the phone. 

Here's to a new year of scrapping,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment