February 05, 2015

It's all about the people!

In late January, the Evergreen Memories Team and some adopted members gathered for a day of fun and fellowship.

In April I will be celebrating my 13th year with Close to My Heart.  It has been a rewarding and adventurous thirteen years.  When I started, I wasn't sure I would make it past the first quarter!  But, I invited friends, like you, to join me for monthly scrapbooking time and now...as they say, the rest is history!

In April, I will share 13 things I love about CTMH but today, I will give you a sneak peek.  The people!  Especially these ladies with whom I share this special bond of being part of my team!

 Gail is has been a part of my team the longest and attended the most conventions with me.  Love this sweet lady.  Although she works full-time in addition to being a consultant, she has recruited several team members and been a manager...and will be again!


Cindy is second in longevity for my team!  When Cindy lost her full-time job in 2006, she thought "Why not try CTMH?".  Since becoming a consultant, Cindy has gone back to school, moved, gone back to school some more, and remarried!  She continues to work full time and is also establishing her CTMH activity in her area!  Cindy is full of ambition!

Carla has been on my team for 5 years with one short absence last year.  She loves to create and her sister, Carmel, supports Carla's CTMH hobby through her purchases and papercrafting.  What a great way to spend time together.

Meredith just celebrated 6 years with CTMH and has maintained her business through monthly card classes and online sales.  Since becoming a consultant, she has gotten married and had two babies.  She also parents her teen son who will be graduating this year.  Meredith has partnered with me in different events to continue to build her CTMH community.  And, she was the top recruiter for 2014!

My dear Tracie!  She works so hard at her full-time job and finds a creative outlet in her CTMH life!  She has attended many of my retreats as well as held retreats for her friends and customers.  Her hospitality is wonderful, her artwork stunning (she won first place at our retreat) and her smile uplifting.  She too will celebrate 6 years with CTMH in the next month.

 Diana is the newest consultant on my team.  A couple of years ago, she "rolled up" to my team after her upline became a junior consultant.  Diana has such a unique eye for color and style.  She challenges me to think outside of my box!  Her smile, delightful!  Her sense of humor, so much fun!  I love having her as a part of our team. 


I couldn't help but adopt this sweet lady when I met her at CTMH album retreat in the Fall of 2013.  She sat at our table and became an immediate "team member".  Joanie's upline is in Pennsylvania.  She is a talented mini album creator and full of bubbly, positive energy!  I am so glad she joined us for the retreat!

Now if you have stayed with me throughout this lengthy article, you will see that I am blessed with great friendships from my Evergreen Memories team.  (I have several team members and adoptees who were unable to be at the retreat or hid from the camera.)  Each member has their own personal story of why they became a CTMH consultant.  Each member also has a unique way of doing "business" or as I sometimes refer to it, "hobbiness" with CTMH.

So I ask you, "would you like to join this great group of people?"  I would love to hear your story and how you might see CTMH fitting into your life.

Think about it,
Michele






1 comment:

  1. What a nice post, Michele! So blessed to be part of your team :)

    ReplyDelete