April 09, 2015

13 years with CTMH Celebration: Day 9



I am celebrating 13 years with Close to My Heart and you are receiving the gifts.  

Everyday, for 13 days, I will have a different special that is only available through me!

If you want that day's special deal, just email or FB message me, and I will add it to your list.  Each day's special is available ONLY for that day.  At the end of the 13 days, I will accept your payment and place your total order for you.
If your order total is over $50 at the end of the 13 days, you can add the stamp of the month for $5!

April 9th Special



Purchase a large or medium organizer or a small organizer with a foam insert, value $19.95-29.90 and receive a set of 3 craft boxes for FREE.  Retail value $6.95.

Keeping your crafting supplies organized in in these sturdy, stackable, see-through containers will keep your products at your finger tips for easy access as well as portable for those taking their creativity on the go!  The containers stack easily and fit in the rolling tote for your traveling needs. 
The large organizer fits up to 40 stamps sets, the medium organizer has 8 compartments for storing ink pads, embellishments and are perfect for organizing your Picture My Life cards.  The small organizer offers the flexibility of adding a foam insert to hold your acrylic blocks, pigment inks, daubers, or craft boxes.  

Not just for paper crafters!  If you have other hobbies you can organize with these boxes as well.  Quilters, jewelry and bead making, painting.  Get all your supplies in one place for easy storage and travel!
 
I love organizing my supplies in these containers! 

This special is available only through me and you must contact me by email or FB message to take part.   If you would like to combine the special with "DEAL a DAY", please indicate a phone number where you can be reached for instructions.

Thanks for celebrating with me. 

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment