May 21, 2015

And then this happened!

On May 1st, Close to My Heart came to town!  I love Close to My Heart events.  They inspire and energize me AND I get to share CTMH with some of my closest friends who also happen to be my team members. 

Prior to the CTMH event, my upline, Naomi had a meeting.  Part of the meetings are rewards and I was the happy recipient of three awards...and I owe two of them to my team! 

First of all, the Evergreen Memories team placed second in team sales for the first quarter!  Way to go ladies. 



Second, my team grew by 8 members in the first quarter!  I love sharing this wonderful company and all the benefits with people!  I am so happy that 8 new people joined us!  Welcome to Lorene, Mary, Cat, Jen, Jennifer, Cheryl, Mindi, and Nicole. 


Finally, I got first place in the artwork contest.  Many consultants participated with absolutely beautiful artwork.  What an honor to be chosen. 

Here's the card I made for the contest. 


Aren't the awards Naomi made just gorgeous and multipurpose?  Yes, they are great inspiration for cards and they fit in the Picture My Life page protectors so my keepsakes are ready to safely store in my album.  Thanks again to my team for all the support!

Now if you want to join this fast growing, award winning, fun loving group, you are welcome here! 
For the most recent information on becoming a consultant, visit my website here.  If you have questions about other details, please feel free to contact me. 

Have a great day!
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment