May 12, 2015

College Finals Care Package

My daughter and I have a special "greeting" to say hello via text when she is away at college.  "woof"  When I saw the Friendly Pets stamp set, well, it was perfect.  As she heads into finals this week, she will have special little stress-relieving gifts to open each day.  The dollar store had this cute paper and the stamp set was perfect for my tags. 


I used my Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut the Saddle Brown heart tag and then I hid the contour on the same tag and cut it in Pear cardstock.  I even cut the white square on my Cricut and stamped the tags with our little greeting!  So simple yet personal. 



You can purchase the Friendly Pets stamp set and Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge on my website


"Woof"
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment