May 19, 2015

Seasonal Sampler: July USA

I am thrilled to share my July Seasonal Sampler with you.  I am a lover of the Americana style so I couldn't resist with this sampler.  I also just love the bicycle...it reminds me of the kids parade that we have locally where they decorate their bikes and ride through Main Street. 


What about a bit of "I Spy" game?  Can you see the Taste of Summer in this project? 



I will be having a local workshop to create this sampler on
  • June 5th, 9:30 a.m.
  • June 7th 7 p.m.
  • June 8th 7 p.m.

Or you can order this kit "to go."  This will be easy to create at home with the supplies pre-cut and stamped. 

Workshop Fee:  $15
Kit to Go:  $15 plus shipping if needed.

Order your kit by May 20th for early June workshops or kit deliveries.  Orders after May 20th will be available two weeks following. 

Happy Stamping,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment