June 16, 2015

CTMH 2015 retirement series: Chalk it up!

Well, CTMH has told us that they will have to retire some products to make room for some new.  Over the next few weeks, I will highlight individual paper packets that will be retiring, showing the artwork I have created and what will be retiring.  Remember, if the featured paper kit and coordinating supplies strike your fancy, shop now because all items are while supplies last. 

So lets start with Chalk it Up!  A fun paper packet to celebrate the school years, your rocket scientist or even a trip to Harry Potter world at Universal Studios.


 Shown:  Chalk it up Workshop on the Go

Just a reminder you can click on the photos to see them larger. 






Highlights:  I used the Workshop on the Go to create my layouts as well as the Picture My Life set, complements and assortment.  I love the word bubbles in the assortment set and those hearts can be colored with Shin Han Markers to coordinate with other "reds" in your project. 

My favorite element in this kit is the stamp set which is only available in the Workshop on the Go and will retire along with it! 




To order this set before it retires, shop on my website

Life is Good! 
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment