June 05, 2015

Don't go yet!

It is that time of year when I need to share the retirement list with you!  Yes, Close to My Heart will be retiring many of our favorite products this summer to make room for the new.  Many products from the Annual Inspirations 2014-15 Idea book and Seasonal Expressions I and II will no longer be available after August 31st and beginning June 5th, all items are now "while supplies last".  That means when they are gone!

This includes paper packets, Picture My Life cards, stamp sets, home decor and embellishments. 





You can view the entire list here.

You can shop for items on my website here. 

Consider the projects you need to complete or the items that are your favorite.  Please take a look and shop early so you are not disappointed.  And always, you can contact me with any questions.  

Let me show you how!

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment