August 27, 2015

Last Chance: Blossom Reitres Aug 31st

This beautiful paper packet will retire at the end of August.  It has been a flexible set of paper for so many different occasions.  Below is the scrapbook layout that I created for my workshop.   I will be offering this workshop on Friday September 11th at my school day crop.  If you would like to attend, please contact me by August 30th to order your supplies.  Because they are retiring, I cannot guarantee the availability of the products so order soon. 

I created 4 double page layouts and look forward to adding photos from my recent visit with my daughter in Colorado. 


You may have seen this first layout before.  I used the Artfully Sent and Art Philosophy cricut cartridge to create the title elements for this page. 




Thanks for stopping in and remember to order your kit before it is gone. 

Creating feeds my soul,
Michele

Supplies I used to create these layouts can be purchased on my website


No comments:

Post a Comment