August 23, 2015

One final Sampler in our year long series

I have had so much fun creating a seasonal sampler for each month of this past year.  Our final workshop will be in September but the products must be ordered by August 30th as they will retire at the end of August.  Don't wait to contact me if you would like to create this sampler.  Of course, if you cannot make the workshop, you are welcome to order the kit to go and I will email you the instructions. 

Back to School Sampler






Celebrate the beginning of the school season with this sampler.  Great for school teachers as well as home decor.  The sampler is $15 and must be order by August 30th. 

Workshop date is Friday Sept 11th 9:30 a.m. or Sunday Sept 13th 7 p.m.  

Now here's a review of the samplers we have created through out the year.

October

November


December



 January

 February

 March

 April

 May

 June

July

August:  Sports

Soccer

Seaside
I just love seeing them all together and I look forward to putting my samplers up each month again this year. 

Watch for more home decor and gift ideas this upcoming year as I offer workshops through out year with giving in mind.

Happy creating,
Michele

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I might want to try something like this next year. Are you doing it again now?

    ReplyDelete