October 08, 2015

Shin Han Markers are a great tool for your holiday crafting

Close to My Heart has been selling these markers for a year now and if you have not tried them, you should!  I love how they color smoothly and easily and use them to brighten my artwork.

Here's a container that I covered with cardstock and then used a PML card as the focal point.  This particular card was very simple with an outlined design in green.  I wanted to add a simple bit of color so I used the Carmine, Golden Yellow and Sap Green.





Here's a video showing you the benefits of the Shin Han markers and some techniques you can use to add color to your artwork!  Green in the hair?  Sounds like the days of pool chlorine damaged hair...so watch closely how it works with the Shin Han Markers.



These markers are $5.95 each but can be free with your hostess rewards.

Close to My Heart also has a perfect way to store your markers, keeping them in the horizontal position so the ink is equally distributed in both pen tips.

If you are interested in learning more about the markers, watch for my upcoming classes or contact me to schedule a mini class. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Michele


No comments:

Post a Comment