April 07, 2016

Baby I'm Worth It

This month I am celebrating two BIG events.  First, it is my 14th year as a consultant with Close to My Heart.  Second, the Baby I'm Worth It campaign.

Although I am not officially part of the blog hop this evening, I wanted to share my story with you and get you connected to the blog hop so you can see how inspiring and fun it is to be a part of the Close to My Heart family. 



For me, there are so many reasons!  This layout lists just a few:  Family, Creativity, Travel, Challenge and Friends.  

Being a consultant means that I can make creativity (which is therapeutic) a priority. Having access to all the goods at a discount makes me even happier!  At first, I was just a hobbyist but then I realized I could make a bit more money if I was willing to step out of my comfort zone just a bit and share what I have learned with others.  Then, there was an opportunity to earn a Mediterranean Cruise in 2008.  I took the challenge and made it happen.  Since then I have earned a trip to Costa Rica and am working on a trip to Puerta Vallarta.  Whether you want a discount, a little extra income or an all inclusive FREE vacation, CTMH has a place for you!

What about you?  What is your story?  Who do you enjoy sitting down with for creative time?  What are your favorite products?  Are you a patterned paper lover?  Do acrylic stamps make you smile?  Would a few extra dollars help your family budget?  Have you ever been curious about Close to My Heart?

Close to My Heart is offering webinars just for you!  Wait til you meet Kristina and she shares all the great information with you.  She will put a spark in you!  You can't be helped to be inspired.  And after the webinars, I am available to chat with you, either online or by phone to answer your specific questions.

Thursday, April 14, 7:00 pm MDT
Saturday, April 23, 9:00 am MDT
Wednesday, April 27, 7:00 pm MDT

Join the Opportunity calls via phone by calling 1-201-479-4595. To join online, go to http://fuze.me/32464058 a few minutes before the scheduled webinar time. You can also simply go to www.fuze.com or open the Fuze app and enter the meeting ID: 32464058. If you wish to participate online, we encourage you to download the Fuze application beforehand so you can be all set up to enjoy the webinar when it’s time to join.

Now if you want to see the journeys of other sister consultants, move on over to this blog hop starting with Melinda's Blog.  Then hop through the other 15 who are sharing.

When you are done, schedule out some time for you to be creative or give me a call and we can create together.  

Blessings

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment