May 18, 2016

Happy Times in Green!

When I first saw this paper packet, I saw pink.  But not everyone is a "pink" fan so I challenged myself to work a different color angle.


I love the ombre colored paper in the packet.  There is one green to blue and one in orange to red.  So pretty!  So I started with the green ombre paper, added the green floral print, and then some glacier blue from the Calypso paper packet.  (You can click on the photo to see it larger.)

Because the photos are of my girls, I did add a bit of the floral paper and of course some bling using the white shimmer trim.  I added a fun watercolor element using the clear resist cards and watercolored the blue over top.  When it was almost dry, I stamped their names and they "ran" a bit to add to the effect.  (Honestly, I thought they were dry enough but they need to be completely dry, like maybe a full day if you have the patience.  Clearly, I do not.)

Have your ordered your Happy Times paper pack yet?  Remember, it is free with a $60 order or $14.95.  You can order on my website and join the Happy Times Mystery Hostess Party and June 1st I will draw for some lucky person to receive the hostess rewards! 

Happy scrapping,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment