May 01, 2016

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop: Celebrate with Cake

Yes, any kind of cake you like! This month the stamp of the month allows you to build the cake you like! 

Thank you for joining me on this blog hop.  If you have arrived here from Michelle's blog, you a hopping right along.  When you have finished your stop here, you will be heading over to Brenda's blog

 For this artwork display, I created two cards.  The first is paper pieced.  I stamp on several different patterned papers from the Kaleidoscope paper packet, cut the pieces and then layered them together for a yummy spring cake. 


This second card is not "cake" related but I loved the simplicity of the banner and roses for a card. 


You can purchase this stamp set only during the month of May.  Contact your consultant for details or if you do not have a CTMH consultant, you can order from my website here. 



Now don't forget to move on to Brenda's Blog to see her artwork using this stamp set. 

And don't forget to celebrate with cake!
Michele

11 comments:

  1. Great cards. I especially like the cake card with printed papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really adore your paper pieced cake card. Lots of work but it came out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute and sweet cards! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choice of colors-- makes the paper piecing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun, I esp like the paper pieced layer cake card, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That patterned paper card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your paper pieced cake is perfect! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the paper pieced cake from patterned paper. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your paper pieced card is just lovely! It's amazing how that little rose accent really makes a nice embellishment. I like the second card also.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your paper pieced card is just lovely! It's amazing how that little rose accent really makes a nice embellishment. I like the second card also.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards! I love how you used the pattern paper to make your cake layers.

    ReplyDelete