August 08, 2016

We did it!



As of July 31st, I earned the Puetro Vallarta trip with Close to My Heart!  I couldn't have done it without YOU!  Everyone has played an important part in making this dream come true.   It has been a great 10 months of offering workshops, retreats, gatherings and sharing the wonderful products with you!  Thank you for your support and encouragement!  I look forward to another promising year of sharing my love of everything Close to My Heart with you!






And, there is more to come with the introduction of our new Annual Inspirations idea book August 1st. 

 Have you seen it yet?  You will love what you see! 

Blessings to you all,
Michele

1 comment:

  1. Michele, congratulations as I know for one, the efforts you put into sharing with all of us, we're treated like personal friends, with kindness and always a sharing heart. /dottie

    ReplyDelete