February 27, 2017

Hello Lovely Card and Scrapbook Workshops

Spring is in the air...especially when you open the Seasonal Expressions catalog.  The Hello Lovely paper packet breaths just a bit of spring into my cloudy rainy day.  During the month of March, I will be featuring this paper packet in my workshops.


Beginning with the Workshop Your Way kit and inspiration from Tina Lovell and Laura Ryan, I created three double page layouts.







This workshop can be purchased on my website.  You can download a guide to create the pages made by the CTMH art department.  Or, if you would like to attend one of my workshops, visit EVENTS on my Facebook page.

These papers also make beautiful cards.  With the help of Lisa Stenz, another talented consultant, I am able to offer this card workshop.   You can see the details in the EVENTS.






Looking forward to creating with you soon.
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment