January 16, 2018

Seasonal Expressions 1 Blog Hop

Are you ready for a little bit if spring and whimsy?  You are going to love the new Seasonal Expressions and all the goodness it holds for your creative endeavors.

Welcome to the blog hop featuring the latest products from Close to My Heart. If you have arrived from Krista's Blog, you are hopping in a big circle that will feature artwork from 20 consultants.  When you are finished here, make sure to continue on to Miss Carrie's Creations

Where do I start?  Close to My Heart has hit it out of the park with new themed papers and stamps with something for everyone.  I was inspired by the set Z4164 Mother's Garden.  It reminded me of my mom who had a huge garden and loved to get up early before the sun was hot and work in her garden.  Her harvest was always bountiful and beautiful. 




The stamp set comes with thin cuts and the paper I used is Gimmee Some Sugar. 


If you have a CTMH consultant, head on over to the website and take a look at all the new product.  If you don't have a current consultant, I would be happy to help you.  You can visit my website here or contact me to get a current catalog. 

Remember there is so much more to see!  Head on over to Miss Carrie's Creations to see what she had made. 

7 comments: